New Year Resolutions: ExerciseJanuary 3, 2009
Exercise is often listed among the resolutions for the new year and can be helpful for both physical and mental health. In fact, many studies found that exercise may improve your mood and alleviate depression. I hope these videos and resources will give you some inspiration to exercise regularly
Japanese are extremely efficient because they can teach three things in one program: exercise, English, and safety tips.
This parody of Susan Powter’s first workout video directed by Nagi Noda features a gymnast Mariko Takahashi in some surreal settings
See, even Miku Hatsune exercises!
This is a video of a 82-year-old woman from Okinawa who takes care of herself very well and plans to reach the age of 125.
[via Japan Probe]
The last video is a famous Battle Athletes AMV
- All The Best Tips on Getting In Shape, In One Handy List
- Minimalist Fitness: How to Get In Lean Shape With Little or No Equipment
- How to Go From Sedentary to Running in Five Steps
- Beginner’s Guide to Running
- Top 42 Exercise Hacks
- Are You Sabotaging Your Plan to Exercise More?
- 15 Tips to Restart the Exercise Habit (and How to Keep It)
- 14 Tips For Resolutions That Stick in the New Year
Dumb Little Man: Tips for Life