Day 3 at the Games Convention, and we join Martin Kerstein, Community Co-ordinator for Guild Wars and special guests Isaiah Cartwright and Mike Zadorojny from Arenanet as they take a look at what life is like working on Guild Wars and take questions from the audience. As before, all questions and answers are repeated in German and English.
– No new chapters/campaigns
– New content early next year: quests, missions, items
– Two people work only on GW1 and four people help with GW1
– GW team created their own 3D engine
– The game is programmed in C++ mostly
– Most skills will retain the same function in both PvE and PvP
Discussion and Summaries: